The Canon Pixma MX490 range is indeed a portable Canon Wifi workplace device with a variety of handy functionalities such as PRINT application which can be used to photocopy or scanning photos and files straightforwardly through the smartphone. Through the Cloud PRINT printer capability, a free PRINT application may be used to photocopy straight from a number of famous worldwide cloud providers.
Take the instructions underneath to learn how to insert color into the Canon MX490:
- Plug to the electricity your Canon MX490 printer and your laptop.
- Remove the printer’s ink lid.
- Allow the lifter of the printer head to approach the substitute location.
- Before inserting the ink tank there are some processes needed.
- Retrieve the ink tank from orange adhesive and protecting films.
- Put the orange cover for the fresh canister.
- Place the ink canister of Canon MX920 gently on the hole.
- Click it then stay until the red glow shows up.
- Whenever the download ended, press to view Folder and hit the item acquired.
- The preset position of the record retention could be approved. Hit Continue & then rest till the application collects info for install the laptop.
- NOTE: If the user has finished the download, seek the location in which you stored the Canon MX490 driver resources and dual-click on it.
- Whenever the Installation Wizard begins, cooperate with the rules displayed to configure the program.
- After the PC is completed, reboot it.
- Finally, generate a sample printout and examine.
- Plug the Canon Pixma MX490 printer into the electrical supply.
- Pick the options then click the preferences.
- Click the settings of your device.
- To configured the Canon MX490 Wlan procedure, hit OKAY to activate the LAN configuration.
- Locate Modify wifi or wired and then tap on it.
- Throughout the Canon MX490 printer wifi configuration procedures, choose WLAN.
- Browse and select the WPS settings.
- You need to pick the push-button technique.
- Whenever the accessing gateway is finished, click OKAY onto the printer.
- Press the WPS icon to finish the procedure.
- Pick the Servicing key on the keyboard till the symbol is presented onto the device display.
- Afterward, press the Color icon.
- The CD-Free WLAN feature of the Canon Pixma wifi configuration phase is initiated.
- Get the Canon MX490 driver with the search engine on your pc.
- Check if the Canon MX490 driver is suitable for your PC OS.
- Install the Canon MX490 driver after downloading it.
- Reboot the computer.
- Attempt printing after the wifi installation phase of the Canon MX490 printer is completed.
Unplug the cable from the Canon MX490 printer.
Lift the scanner covering or unit to see whether there are any sheet blockages underneath the holding.
Drag the printer header towards the further left as well as to the further right, whether there are stuck papers.
Keep the stuck papers by using the hands together and afterward, pull the stuck paper gently.
Make sure that almost all the stuck sheets are removed and afterward reduce the monitoring component or lid. Restore printing and afterward verify if the problem is solved.
- Enable wireless access for the laptop.
- Use the corresponding selection on the Pixma MX490 machine configuration display to activate the wifi capability.
- Connect the machine to the router’s network.
- Verify that the router remains working and also has accessibility to the internet.
- Users may install the app on the smartphone through the App Store by the Name Canon PRINT.
- Once installing is completed, launch the App.
- Activate the smartphone Wi-Fi function.
- Pair the smartphone with the Canon MX490 printer.
- Throughout the app, connect to the printer then begin printing using the smartphone.
This is a program that enables the desktop to interact with the printers. IJ Computer Network Configuration Application. This Setup may be downloaded through Canon’s main website. After configuring the program has been downloaded, execute on the machine as directed. To begin the IJ configuration application on the desktop, afterward, press Begin All Applications then Canon services then the Canon IJ NDSU.
Take the following instructions for printing materials through the Canon MX490 device using Mopria. Ensure users have a similar Wi-Fi connection with the Pixma MX490 printer as well as phone.
- Users may install the app on the smartphone through the App Store by the Name Mopria.
- Click & select the Printing tab on the navigation bar.
- Afterward, under the printing option, select All Printer.
- Pick Canon Pixma MX490 using the collection of devices accessible.
- Define the order for printing, including the numbers of photocopies, orientations, sheet limit, and much more. Click the Print button directly to start copying.